Please follow the steps below:
1- Create an account
- We recommend you to purchase your course at least 10 days before the beginning of the course
- You will be able to check and print your "orders" in your personal account at any time
- If you go back to "Access student space" you can log in to add/buy other courses or sessions.
2- Select a course and the duration (1, 2, 3 months or more)
NOTE ABOUT 2017/2018 ORDERS
To purchase a course whose start date is in 2017 and whose end date is in 2018, you need to place two different orders:
- A first order for courses in 2017
- A second order for courses in 2018
With this system, you will not be able to enjoy our degressive prices: we will thus give you back the price difference upon your arrival in Lyon.
Before starting the payment process, you can choose to benefit from our accommodation service
- You will have to pay yearly registration fees upon your first online registration
- If you choose to use our accommodation service, you will also have to pay fees for accommodation assistance
- You can pay by credit card (secure payment) or by bank transfer
- If you pay by bank transfer, your registration will be processed once we received your payment
5- Placement test
- All non-beginner students must take a placement test before beginning their course.This online test is compulsory: it enable us to evaluate your language level and allocate you to the class that best corresponds to your level and needs
- Once we've received your payment, we will send you an email asking you to take the test. Depending on your level, you need 5 to 60 minutes to complete it (the more advanced you are, the longer it is). The second part of the test is designed to test your writing skills.
- If necessary, it is possible to change class during the course's first week: any change of class requires the approval of the teacher.
REGISTER in person
You can register at the registration office of the Alliance française de Lyon during its opening hours. Please book an appointment if possible.
REGISTER BY MAILING POST
You need to mail the following documents at least two weeks before the beginning of the course:
- Registration form
- 2 passport photos
- Yearly registration fees
- If you need a visa, please attach the payment of pre-registration fees (60€/per month)
- If you don't need a visa, please attach the full payment of your registration fees
You will also have to pay our yearly registration fees as well as your textbooks (price depends on your level).
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
For information about our cancellation and postponement policy, please read carefully our General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
IF you need a visa
Students who require a visa can pre-register. Click to read more
AU PAIR GIRLS
For au pair girls, the French Consulate from the place of residence requires prior agreement from the Direction Départementale du Travail et de l'Emploi du Rhône (DDTEFP). This agreement is valid for 6 months maximum, in view of the certificate for the tuition fees payment.
upon your ARRIVal
Before the beginning of the course, you will be required to submit the following documents at the registration office:
- 2 passport photos
- Certificate of medical insurance except for those who benefit from the student status (see conditions)
- Certificate of liability insurance
- For European Union (UE) individuals: ID or passport (original + copy)
- For non-EU nationals: passport (original + copy)
Insurance certificates are required in the interest and the safety of students.
methods of payment
- Credit card
- French bank cheque payable to the Alliance française de Lyon
- Bank transfer (Bank charges relating to payment by bank transfer must be paid by the student/client)
Bank: Crédit Lyonnais - 18 rue de la République - 69002 Lyon
Bank code: 30002
Code guichet : 01958
Account number: 0000060106 B
Clé RIB : 06
IBAN : FR32 3000 2019 5800 0006 0106 B06
SWIFT address: CRLYFRPP
Upon receipt of your payment (registration or pre-registration), the Alliance française de Lyon will send you with a payment receipt and a registration or pre-registration certificate.