Student visa :

  • The nationals of the EU and the European economic area: no necessary student visa to register in our French courses. No obligation to buy 20h/week.
  • Nationals outside the EU and European Economic Area: to study more than 3 months, you must obtain a student visa from the French consular authorities of your country of origin unless exceptions. It is strongly recommended to register 20h/week, ie the course general French extra intensive, to get the residence permit.

Selection of a general french course

Selection of a general french evening course

Selection of a complementary course/workshop